Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 183: The Kitchen Sink

Confession: We haven't made a ton of progress on the house since we moved in. We've been too busy living IN the house to work ON the house ;) Can't complain too much about that.


We also haven't been great about updating the blog with the progress we HAVE made. We've had the kitchen sink installed since mid-November. Apologies for not posting pics sooner.


Here she is. She's a beaut. I never thought it was possible to fall in love with a sink until I spotted this beauty in Ikea (I know, right?). Never thought I'd find a traditional farmhouse white porcelain sink in Ikea, but there she was. It's the domsjo model, and we're really happy with the way it looks. Unfortunately our setup is not conducive for my newly purchased garbage disposal, which is a bummer. But I have a ncie deep double sink, which is great. The faucet is Moen, which is also great. The pull-down sprayer head didn't work, but they overnighted us a new one and it's gangbusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment