Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 14: Inspiration

I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but then, what else is new?

I'm so excited to start decorating our new home, but we're not there yet! Doesn't stop me from looking for inspiration... Shannon started it! ;)

Shannon has wanted a vintage 1950's diner style kitchen for YEARS, and he found this funky 50's kitchen at our new favorite blog which perfectly captures what he's going for. Phew! Because I've been a little worried when he says the word 'diner.' But it's adorable and I'm so excited. Then we saw this absolutely gorgeous kitchen with turquoise cabinets and we were hooked!

Since then we've followed oodles of design blogs and sites, and want to know - What are your favorite sources for inspiration?

1 comment:

  1. I really like how they painted the bottom cabinets with the turquoise and left the top cabinets white. It gives it a two-tone look!

    ReplyDelete