Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 59: Saturday Shopping

Whew! Mom and I are exhausted after a busy day of furniture shopping!

We hit Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Rooms to Go, The Dump and Room and Board today! True to my nature, I peaked at the first stop (CB), and all other stops paled in comparison ;) Seriously, CB and Room and Board had the best selection and were most in line with our taste, but I mysteriously found myself drawn to the sky blue swatches (Exhibit A). What? Like I could ever have a blue couch. I'm just sayin'.

Rooms to Go and PB were no-gos for me, furniture wise. PB has darling accessories, and I love them still, but I was not feeling the furniture.

We'll be back at it tomorrow with a full report.

In other news, I cooked a delicious dinner for us last night, and we enjoyed the Biscuit for lunch today, so the foodie in me is satisfied at least ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment