Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 60: Furniture Shopping, Day 2

Today we hit the designer outlet shops in West Midtown. The names are a blur, but we stopped at five or six different shops. Only two stood out. The others were great for accessories (I saw a super cool trunk made from reclaimed wood that I might have to go back for!), however.

Interior Impressions and Ballard Designs saved the day! Don't be turned off my Interior's website. True, it's not the best. But their showroom is fabulous, and they have some great deals to be had! I found an awesome sofa I'm taking Shannon back to see, stat.

Ballard's Backroom was another great find, and I left with this adorable bench for our entryway. Their sale was a good one, and you can custom order upholstered items online. You can also buy their fabrics by the yard so you can coordinate as you like. Check it out! I've been playing with different fabric selections all night... love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment