Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 105: The Sofa has Landed



The sofa has landed. I repeat, the sofa has landed.

For reals this time. After a slight delay due to a minor issue with the frame, I am happy to report said sofa is now in its proper home in our new living room. Hurrah!

<< Check it out! Naked, so you can see the adorable tufted buttons, and then with the PB pillows I've been dying to throw on since I first ordered this bad boy. It was naked just long enough for photo #1 and a brief inspection by Riley the chihuahua.

Doesn't it look lovely? Shout out to Brett & John at Interior Impressions who took such great care of us. They run a fabulous shop in west midtown - check them out online at http://www.interiorimpressionshome.com/.

I know someone who's loving it already!!!   :)

1 comment: