Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 111: Monogram Madness



I'll admit it, I love a good monogram (and quilts, obvi). And my beloved Ballard does them for free (take it PB)! So maybe I went a little crazy? Our W pillow for the bench turned out so well, I thought it would be nice to get one for our bed. And then I had so much fun getting the guest room ready, that I thought it would be super cute to get A & E pillows for our siblings' initials. My sisters' names are Ali and Elizabeth, and Shannon's brother and sister are Emory and Audra. AND, Emory's bride of one year is an A as well (Angela)! Nice, right? PLUS, I had a coupon. And I couldn't let that go to waste ;)

3 comments:

  1. maybe you should get 26 pillows made, for each letter, and you could personalize the troll room as needed. maybe you dont need q.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking! Possibly also O, U & V. Though I do wish I knew an 'Olivia.' Love that name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, keep v. what if another n comes to visit. you can keep the v for varma. also, dont you have a friend named ursula? no? too much friends watching here in india.

    ReplyDelete